Timberland PRO 33030 Men's Pit Boss 6" Soft Toe Work Boots - Wheat
Timberland PRO Pit Boss soft toe is everything work boots should be: Safe, tough and comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction.
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers for comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt construction for extra durability
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles for durable comfort
- Cambrelle fabric linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsoles are abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds
- TIMBERLAND PRO RUBBER: Timberland PRO Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- TIMBERLAND PRO 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION: The Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Color: Wheat (Tan)
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.