Tactical Research TR960Z Khyber Hot Weather Lightweight Side Zipper Tactical Boots - Black
Belleville Tactical Research Khyber TR960Z lightweight tactical boots provide both stability and flexibility in any application. The combination curved side zipper lacing system makes it easy to get into and out of this lightweight boot and is a perfect choice for everyday use.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- 100% cattlehide leather nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent midsole and exclusive VIBRAM IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction in rugged terrain
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Side zipper entry with molded security overlay
- Low profile sole reduces weight improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- Sizes: 3-14 (including half sizes up to 12) in M and W widths
- Color: Black
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.