Shat-R-Shield Lighting Ironclad WDHB Tamper-Resistant Wash Down High Bay LED Area/Task Light for Correctional Facilities
Shat-R-Shield's Ironclad Wash Down High Bay is a high performance NSF rated LED fixture that has selectable power outputs and color temperatures, made specifically with food processing in mind. The 200W highest power setting exceeds the lumen output equivalent to replace a 400W HID featuring a corrosion resistant housing and an IP69K rating makes the WDHB ideal for harsh environments. Part of Shat-R-Shield's General Duty Series of vandal-resistant, durable LED fixtures designed for mild abuse in constantly monitored, high traffic areas.
- Wattage: Selectable 200W,150W,120W,100W
- 200W=27,000 Lumens, 150W=20,250 Lumens
- 120W=16,200 Lumens, 100W=13,500 Lumens
- Color Temperatures: Selectable 4000K and 5000K
- L70: > 50,000 hrs; Projected Hrs: >100,000 Hrs
- Voltage: 120 - 277V
- Beam Angles: 120°
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.25” x 19.25” x 7.88”
- THD: 20% Max
- Fixtures come standard with 6’ whip
- Mounting: Pendant
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
- Certifications: DLC, cULus, NSF Splash Zone, RoHS, IP69K, IP66 Watertight & Dust-proof, NEMA4, NEMA4X Watertight, NEMA5 Dust-tight
- Manufactured in America with globally and domestically sourced components
Applications: Food Processing Plants, Warehouses, Factories, Chemical Facilities, Beverage Processing, Harsh and Corrosive Environments , Outdoor Applications & Natatoriums.
About Shat-R-Shield Lighting
Shat-R-Shield provides specialized lighting products for correctional, behavioral and other institutions with harsh environments that require durable lighting, including prisons, jails, detention centers, correctional facilities, school gyms, and behavioral healthcare facilities.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.