Refrigiwear 0361 Iron-Tuff Sub-Zero WinterSeal Jacket
The Ice Parka is a premium winter jacket, made for high activity in sub-zero temperatures. This industrial strength jacket is thigh length with storm flaps, has large pockets with wide openings, and a long waist with elastic back band to allow for maximum warmth as well as ease of movement. The Ice Parka's raglan sleeves allow full shoulder motion without restriction.
- 11.25 oz. RefrigiFill insulation
- Tear- and abrasion-resistant 420 denier nylon outershell
- Water-repellent, windtight finish
- Reinforced brass rivets at stress points
- Bounds seams seal out drafts
- 2 Oversized insulated front pockets and chest pocket
- Pencil pocket on sleeve
- Draft-sealing elastic back band
- Raglan sleeves
- Soft fleece collar
- Thigh length
- RefrigiWear Comfort Rating: -50 F (-46 C).
RefrigiWear is a leading manufacturer of high quality insulated clothing, extreme cold weather work clothes, and PPE including footwear, insulated gloves, and cold weather outerwear for use in subzero temperatures, inclement weather, and low-visibility environments. Refrigiwear freezer wear apparel and extreme cold weather clothing is perfect for the most extreme conditions.
Applications for RefrigiWear clothing include Broadliners, Cold Storage, Floral, Food Processing, Groceries, Restaurants, Pharma, Transportation, Airports, Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, HVAC, Landscaping, Maintenance, Public Services, Telecommunications, Transportation, Utilities, Power and other industries.