Propper F5914 Men's Aeros Pant
Propper's Aeros Trouser is engineered with high-quality materials and functional designs to meet the evolving needs of tactical and public safety professionals.
- Made of 5 oz 70% cotton / 27% nylon / 3% spandex fabric
- Peached waistband for extra comfort
- Eyelet snap button closure
- Zippered side pocket
- Reinforced front hand pockets
- Athletic fit: Rigid waistband sits slightly below waist. Straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- waists 30" to 44" even sizes with 30", 32", 34" or 36" inseam
- waists 28" and 46" to 56" with unhemmed length of 37.5" (may be hemmed to any length upon request, non-returnable if hemmed)
- Colors: F5914-6B-082 Storm, F5914-6B-212 Dusk, F5914-6B-213 Thunder
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries