Propper F5573 Wildland Firefighter Full Face Protector
Protect your face and neck from embers and heat with the Propper Full Face Protector. Made of Tecasafe® Plus fabric, this shroud is soft, breathable and offers superior moisture management properties while also retaining its color and inherent fire resistance even after extensive industrial laundering. Propper Full Face Wildland Firefighter Face Protectors are constructed with hook and loop that is compatible with Morning Pride and Bullard style helmets.
- Made of 5.8 oz Tecasafe® Plus fabric (48% modacrylic / 37% lyocell / 15% aramid) fabric
- Nomex® thread
- Lightweight and breathable inherently FR fabric
- Gaitor style covering for neck, ears and face
- Fire resistant hook and loop attachment (sticky backs included) and closure
- One Size: fits most helmets
- Color: F5573-5W-700 Yellow
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.