Propper F5301-38 Short Sleeve BDU Tactical Dress Shirt - Ripstop
Made from Battle Rip 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric, this durable uniform shirt resists fading, shrinking and wrinkling. The fused pocket flaps and collar reduce curling, keeping this shirt's professional appearance intact after multiple washes. Features shoulder epaulets and an optional badge tab.
- Made of Battle Rip 6.5 oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton comfortable and durable ripstop fabric
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Banded dress collar with sewn-in collar stays
- Shoulder epaulets with buttons
- Two box-pleated chest pockets with button-through flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Button front
- Includes optional badge tab
- Sizes: S-4XL Regular
- Colors: F5301-38-001 Black, F5301-38-020 Grey , F5301-38-024 Dark Grey, F5301-38-250 Khaki, F5301-38-330 Olive , F5301-38-405 Dark Navy
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.