Norix Attenda Wardrobe
The Norix Attenda Collection is designed to provide the strength, safety and cleanability required for the daily rigors of institutional living in a sleek, contemporary look. The key to Attenda s strength and durability is its advanced construction. Molded in specially formulated, high-impact, fire-retardant polyethylene, each Attenda product is structurally enhanced for increased strength and durability. Each piece is designed to be attached flush to the wall or floor and can be easily sanitized.
- Wardrobe with door for personal storage.
- Engineered for intensive use environments and institutional durability.
- Includes integrated bottom shelf and shoe compartment.
- Molded-in J-channel accommodates clothes hangers with no tie-off opportunity.
- 270 continuous piano hinge allows door to fold flat to side when open.
- Rounded corners and sloped top for added safety and security.
- Bolts securely to wall with 6 connection points.
- Available in a variety of colors to suit your environment.
- Model# ATN800, ATN801-RL (Right hinge - Latch), ATN801-RK (Right hinge - Key Lock), ATN801-LL (Left hinge latch), ATN801-LK (Left hinge - Key Lock)
|Options||Overall Size||Color||Weight||List price before discount|
|No Door||26"W x 24"D x 78.4"H||Various Colors||75.0 lb||$1,725.00|
|Right Hinge - Latch||26"W x 25.25"D x 78.4"H||Various Colors||80.0 lb||$2,281.00|
|Right Hinge - Key Lock||26"W x 25.25"D x 78.4"H||Various Colors||80.0 lb||$2,281.00|
|Left Hinge - Latch||26"W x 25.25"D x 78.4"H||Various Colors||80.0 lb||$2,281.00|
|Left Hinge - Key Lock||26"W x 25.25"D x 78.4"H||Various Colors||80.0 lb||$2,281.00|
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.