Moduform 5003-72E Modumaxx Multipurpose Cluster Table - Rectangle Top, 6 Seats
ModuMaxx Cluster tables by Moduform are designed to be used in heavy-use, high-traffic, critical environments. Heavy-duty, adjustable glides or floor mounting kits are available. Whether used for dining, day room, visitation, medical or other purposes, Moduform ModuMaxx Cluster tables have been meticulously engineered and designed to be easy to clean, rugged, and durable.
- Top Size: 30"x72″ Rectangle
- Footprint: 61″d x 72″w x 32“h
- Legs: heavy gauge 3" diameter steel coated with black epoxy for impact resistance and ease of cleaning. Color is Standard Black
- Seats: durable melamine resin for long wear and low maintenance, with molded in threaded inserts for added safety and security. Standard melamine seat color is Grey
- Cleanability: commercial detergents, steam or bleach-based agents to aid in prevention of bloodborne pathogens, viruses and infections
- Top: extra thick High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) with noise reducing core and embedded T-Nuts for steel-to-steel connection to steel leg plates
- Edge Banding: heavy-duty and impact resistant extruded thermoplastic
- Edge Band Fastening: secured with center barbed spline air hammered and fastened with embedded mechanical fasteners for safest and most durable eEdge available
- Standard Laminate Top: White Spektrum. Game Top available.
- Leg options: tamper-resistant adjustable glides -or- floor mounted
- Common models:
- 5003-72E-M-HPL-MGR-F - Fixed Legs, Solid Laminate Top, Bullnose Edge, Weight 193 lbs
- 5003-72E-M-HPL-MGR-G - Legs w/Glides, Solid Laminate Top, Bullnose Edge, Weight 193 lbs
- 5003-72E-R-HPL-MGR-F - Fixed Legs, Solid Laminate Top, Bullnose /Resin Edge, Weight 193 lbs
- 5003-72E-R-HPL-MGR-G - Legs w/Glides, Solid Laminate Top, Bullnose/Resin Edge, Weight 193 lbs
- Available options (additional charges apply):
- Stainless steel seats and/or tabletop
- Steel floor mounting plate
- Molded & fused resin edge
- Tables ship knocked-down, ready for assembly on site
ModuForm delivers comfortable, durable and long-lasting furniture for Behavioral Health Care Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Group Homes, Residential Treatment Centers, College and University Residence Halls, K-12 Schools, Public and Academic Libraries, Firehouses, Police Stations, Adult Detention Centers, Juvenile Detention Facilities, Prisons, and Jails. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability, offering high use furniture for heavy use applications, making sure our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your decor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.