High Ground HG-1004 PAGST Ballistic Helmet - Level IIIA with MILSPEC Padding
The PASGT Ballistic Helmet is specifically designed for the Law Enforcement and Military end users. It is manufactured from advanced aramid composites and provides superior protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles as well as other threats. The helmet comes equipped with a four point adjustable harness, suede covered chinstrap and padded nape strap. The PASGT Helmet includes a MILSPEC padding system.
- Ballistic Protection: NIJ-STD-0106.01
- Fragmentation Protection: Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec V50 650m/sec according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Weight: 2.9 lbs /1.4 Kg
- Colors: Black, Coyote, and Olive Drab Most other colors are available as well as High Ground's new “Hydro-Dip” process for other camouflage colors
- Available with or without NVG Mount
About High Ground by Ehmke Manufacturing:
Since 1929, Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc. has designed and fabricated a diverse range of technical fabric products for the U.S. Armed Forces, its Allies, the Defense Industry, Commercial OEMs and a host of industrial applications. The High Ground product line includes almost everything the modern war fighter carries, including soft-sided cases and bags, tactical gear, MOLLE packs, medical cases, aviation acoustical and thermal blankets, ground support covers, tarpaulins, vehicular covers, field kitchen fabric components, assorted bags, carrying cases, straps, web assemblies, flashlight and handcuff pouches, tactical knife sheaths, custom cases, medical cases, and ballistic armor and helmets.