Grundens Brigg 44 Waterproof Hooded Jacket with Built-in Neoprene Cuffs
The Grundens Brigg jacket 44 provides 100% waterproof protection with durable neoprene cuffs to seal out moisture at the sleeve ends. Excellent performance and flexibility in cold weather. An adjustable hood, hidden button closure and double-buttoned storm flap further seal out the elements and keep fishermen dry and comfortable in even the toughest conditions.
- Fabric: Waterproof HDX11 heavy-duty cotton twill base fabric double-coated with PVC, total weight: 540g/m2 PVC. Abrasion resistant and low-temperature resistant.
- Double button storm flap secure closure
- Attached adjustable hood with drawcord cinch
- Reinforced neoprene cuffs
- Traditional fit
- Available in Green and Orange
About Grundens USA:
Grundens rugged outerwear and foul weather gear is made for commercial and recreational fishermen and boaters, as well as others who work or play outdoors in extreme conditions.
Shipping Eligible for FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
Grundens 10022 10098 B44