Grundens Brigg 44 Waterproof Hooded Jacket with Built-in Neoprene Cuffs
The Grundens Brigg jacket 44 provides 100% waterproof protection with durable neoprene cuffs to seal out moisture at the sleeve ends. Excellent performance and flexibility in cold weather. An adjustable hood, hidden button closure and double-buttoned storm flap further seal out the elements and keep fishermen dry and comfortable in even the toughest conditions.
- Fabric: Waterproof HDX11 heavy-duty cotton twill base fabric double-coated with PVC, total weight: 540g/m2 PVC. Abrasion resistant and low-temperature resistant.
- Double button storm flap secure closure
- Attached adjustable hood with drawcord cinch
- Reinforced neoprene cuffs
- Traditional fit
- Available in green, high visibility orange, or white
About Grundens USA:
Grundens rugged outerwear and foul weather gear is made for commercial and recreational fishermen and boaters, as well as others who work or play outdoors in extreme conditions.