Grundens Brigg 40 Waterproof Hooded Jacket
The Brigg jacket is crafted from heavyweight PVC-coated cotton material and cut for a relaxed fit that makes it ideal for layering. Simply designed and providing 100% waterproof protection and excellent cold-weather flexibility, the Brigg jacket is a reliable and durable tool for professional fishermen. Quality features include polyurethane reinforced cuffs for durability in this critical area, hidden button closure, double-button front storm flap and drawstring adjustable hood.
- Made of Grunden's HDX11 waterproof PVC-coated cotton material total weight: 540 g/m2 (grams per square meter)
- HDX11 material low-temperature resistant and very abrasion resistant.
- Double button storm flap secure closure
- Attached adjustable hood with drawcord cinch
- PU-reinforced cuffs
- Traditional fit
- Available in green, high visibility orange, or white.
About Grundens USA:
Grundens rugged outerwear and foul weather gear is made for commercial and recreational fishermen and boaters, as well as others who work or play outdoors in extreme conditions.