Grundens Balder 302 Waterproof Hooded Jacket
The Balder 302 jacket is tailored from rugged, 100% waterproof PVC-coated polyester/cotton blend twill that delivers superior oil resistance and excellent cold-weather properties. This robust construction along with a long list of professional features make the Balder jacket an ideal choice for hard working fishermen in cold climates. A relaxed fit and Raglan cut deliver enhanced comfort, ventilation and mobility on deck, while a shaped, longer back panel provides added protection. Heavier material is added in the key areas of the torso for extra abrasion resistance and durability. Lighter material in the sleeves and hood lining enhance comfort and movement.
- Waterproof rain jacket made of Grundens HDX14 heavyweight PVC-coated polyester. Total fabric weight: 480 g/m2. Extremely durable for tough conditions. Low-temperature resistant. Very resistant to abrasion.
- Features a slightly trimmer cut than Grunden's traditional Brigg jacket.
- Reflective striping on the shoulders promotes visibility and safety.
- PU coating offers superior resistance to cold temperatures, oils and chemicals.
- Reinforced neoprene cuffs lock water out of your sleeves.
- High performance visor-shaped hood has internal easy-pull cord-lock hood adjusters for simple hood tightening when the weather turns bad.
- Waterproof PVC-coated 65% polyester/35% cotton blend discourages water retention and cleans easily.
- Hidden button closure with a double buttoned storm flap.
- Black body with high visibility orange sleeves.
About Grundens USA:
Grundens rugged outerwear and foul weather gear is made for commercial and recreational fishermen and boaters, as well as others who work or play outdoors in extreme conditions.