Gemtor Complete Non-Entry Confined Space Retrieval System
Gemtor complete non-entry confined space retrieval systems come complete with everything you need to enter a vertical confined space with an acceptable means of access, except a full-body harness which should be selected based on application needs and user preferences. If there is no acceptable means of access, then a Man-Rated winch such as the Model # MRW-50 will also need to be added to the system. Gemtor confined space equipment can be ordered as a complete system for fall protection and fall arrest or as individual confined space safety equipment components.
The Complete Non-Entry Arresting/Retrieval/Lowering System includes:
- Model # TP-7 Aluminum Tripod - serves as system anchorage point when positioned over an opening such as a manhole.
- Model # RS3 Arresting/Retrieval/Lowering Device - 3-way multi-function device that arrests a worker's fall and then can be used to raise or lower the worker to safety.
- Model # 51C Split Pulley - attached to an eyebolt on the tripod head using the carabiner and directs the lifeline into the opening as a worker ascends and descends or is raised or lowered.
- Model 5105 Carabiner - used to attach pulley to tripod eyebolt
Use these numbers when ordering:
- Model # CSRS3-50 with 50' of galvanized steel cable
- Model # CSRS3-50S with 50' of stainless steel cable
- Model # CSRS3-100 with 100' of galvanized steel cable
- Model # CSRS3-100S with 100' of stainless steel cable
Gemtor is an American owned and operated ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of fall protection and confined space retrieval and rescue equipment. All Gemtor products are designed and manufactured to be the highest quality in the industry, always meeting and usually exceeding OSHA and ANSI standards.