Dunlop 8701500 HazMax Men's 11" Chemical Protective PVC Boots
Dunlop Hazmax EZ-Fit Boots provide hazmax level protection designed to fit most chemical protective suits. These Hazmax work boots are excellent for use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gases or biological hazards and waste.
This is a Special Order item. Minimum quantity 4,000 pairs.
- 11" work boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 and CSA Z195-14
- One piece injection molded with no buttons or elastic bands to break, and easier decontamination
- Large kick-off lug for easy removal
- Excellent slip resistance
- Wider across the gate to allow for easy entry into the boot while wearing a chemical protective suit
- New non-slip EZ decon outsole for easier decontamination and clean-up
- Easier to don and doff when wearing a chemical protective suit
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- Colors Upper/Sole: Green/Yellow
- Usage: Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gasses or biological hazards and waste
- Certification: Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2016 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents
About Onguard Protective Footwear and Rainwear by Dunlop:
Onguard boots and protective clothing delivers performance-based protective footwear and apparel to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. Onguard designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities. In 2010 Dunlop acquired Onguard Industries from Ansell Edmont, uniting Dunlop Protective Footwear with Onguard and Bata protective footwear, clothing, and rainwear. Dunlop manufactures the perfect boot for every foot in a range of specific industry sectors, segmenting between Agriculture, Fishery, Industry, the Food processing industry and Oil, Gas and Mining.