Corrugated Non-Conductive Switchboard Matting
Switchboard mats are non-conductive mats designed for use in high voltage areas. M+A Matting Corrugated Switchboard mats are designed to protect workers from electrical shock by insulating against high voltage.
- Type II, Class 2 (meets additional testing for flame, oil, and ozone resistance)
- Conforms to ASTM D-178-01 testing
- Tested dielectric strength is 30,000 volts
- Maximum use voltage is 17,000 volts
- 1/4", non-conductive
- Available Sizes; 24" x 75', 36" x 75', 48" x 75'
- Material: PVC (vinyl)
- Thickness: 1/4 inch (0.25")
- STANDARDS & TESTING
- Passes electrical proof test ASTM D178 (Min. 20,000 V for one minute)
- Passes dielectric breakdown test ASTM D149 (Min. 30,000 V)
- Passes O3 resistance test method B ASTM D178 (any visual degradation)
- Tensile strength ASTM D412 DIE C (Minimum 700 PSI): 1,318 PSI, PASS
- Elongation ASTM D412 DIE C (Minimum 250%): 317%, PASS
- Tension set ASTM D412 DIE B (Maximum 0.50 in.): 0.4827 in., PASS
- Moisture absorption ASTM D570 (Maximum increase 3%): 0.09%, PASS
- Accelerated aging ASTM D573 (Minimum 50% of original tensile strength): 1,363 PSI (103% of original tensile strength), PASS
- Flame resistance ASTM D178 Appendix (Maximum 0.5 in./12.7mm after 30 seconds): 0.12 mm/s, PASS
- Oil resistance ASTM D471 (Maximum volume increase 4%): 0.04%, PASS
- Cleaning instructions: Switchboard mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed) using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsed with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
- Contact us for quantity discounts and for shipping quotes.
- Note about Shipping Costs: Most smaller size mats can be shipped via UPS. Larger items may incur surcharges or oversize charges from UPS, which will not be properly reflected in our shopping cart. We will notify you if this applies to your order.
About M+A Matting
M+ A Matting is a leading manufacturer of innovative, high quality, and environmentally friendly commercial mats and commercial matting. M+A Matting combined the design, quality and performance of The Andersen Company and Mountville Mills to create America s leader in innovative floor protection systems, industrial safety, anti-fatigue products, and high performance entrance matting. Satisfaction guaranteed - M+A Matting promises its customers an unconditional, 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product. If you are looking to minimize floor maintenance, prolong floor surface life, reduce cleaning costs, improve safety, or increase worker comfort, ask for M+A Matting