Bulwark PEJ3DW Flame Resistant Women's Pre-Washed Denim Jean - Excel FR (HRC 2 - 21 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR jeans are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This heavyweight CAT 2 AR/FR denim jean is NFPA® 2112 compliant. It offers a classic workwear look and fit with FR protection, designed specifically with women in mind. Classic fit sits at the natural waist and has a slimmer leg opening that will fit over boots.
- Fabric: EXCEL FR® Flame resistant, 14.75 oz. (500 g/m²)
- Blend: 100% Pre-Washed Cotton Denim
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: One-piece waistband with button closure
- Pocket: Five jean-style pockets
- Two-needle felled seam construction
- Soft pre-wash for comfort and look
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Product Collection: Excel FR
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 21 calories/cm²
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.