Bulwark HNL2NV FR Lightweight Hard Hat Liner - Nomex IIIA (HRC 3 - 37 cal)
Bulwark flame resistant accessories are made for use by petrochemical and utility companies, emergency personnel, and general industrial applications. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. Lightweight CAT 3 AR/FR hard hat liner provides cold weather insulation specially designed for those who work outdoors.
- Fabric: Shell: Flame resistant, 4.5 oz. (150 g/m²) Nomex® IIIA,Insulation Package: 10 oz. (340 g/m²)
- Blend: Shell: 93% Nomex® Aramid/ 5% Kevlar® Aramid/ 2% Other Fiber, Lining: 100% Meta-Aramid,Insulation Package: 90% Aramid / 10% FR Rayon
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Hook-and-loop chin strap
- Secures in place, button holes for four-point suspension
- Product Collection: Nomex
- Protection: Arc Rating EBT 37.0 calories/cm²
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.