Anchor Uniform 230BL Men's Class A Dress Trousers - Wool Blend
Anchor Uniform matching dress coats and pants are worn by police and firefighters as part of their Class A dress uniforms. Since every police department and every fire department has its own custom dress and parade uniform, Anchor Uniforms can provide a great deal of customization by altering or modifying Class A dress coats and trousers to meet your department's requirements.
- Dress pants for wear with matching Anchor Uniforms Class A dress coats
- 55% Polyester / 45% Wool serge fabric
- Expandable concealed-elastic waistband construction with double hook closure
- Quarter top front pocket
- Two cut inside entry pockets
- Two back pockets with button tab on left side pocket
- Split seam tailored construction
- Heavy duty nylon fly zipper with auto lock slider
- Bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Triangle bar tack on back pockets
- Available colors: Navy Blue (note: shade is very dark Navy, looks close to Black), Black
- Men's sizes: 28-54 waist, even sizes, unhemmed only (Women's sizes also available - order 730BL)
- Made in USA
About Anchor Uniform Mfg.
Anchor Uniforms (formerly known as Newport Harbor) is known as a top quality manufacturer of Class A uniforms and rainwear, uniform duty outerwear, airline pilot uniforms, and high quality dress topcoats and raincoats sold in leading department stores. Anchor Uniform Class A dress coats, trousers, and raincoats are worn by firefighters, law enforcement officers, and other public safety professionals in police and fire departments across the U.S. Most Anchor Uniforms are fully customizable, usually with low minimums (custom or altered garments are not returnable): department or custom buttons; braiding and trim, emblems and logos, custom sizing or made-to-measure sizes.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.