Heavyweight Mesh Laundry Bags / Laundry Nets
Mesh laundry bags are used in institutional and industrial laundries in a variety of institutions, including hospitals, nursing homes, military laundries, gyms, health clubs, and federal correctional facilities.
- Heavyweight polyester mesh fabric suitable for commercial and industrial laundries
- Size: 24"W x 36"L
- White cloth patch (ID tag) for labeling contents of laundry nets. Standard option is a rectangular ID patch at the bottom center of the bag.
- Specify your choice:
- open top/no closure, with or without cloth ID tag
- drawstring and slip-lock closure, white triangle ID patch sewn in bottom corner
- drawstring and slip-lock closure, white rectangle ID patch sewn along middle of bottom
- 3-hole rubber closure attached with drawcord, white rectangle ID patch
- nylon zipper closure, white rectangle ID patch
- velcro strip closure (closes like a Ziplock), white rectangle ID patch sewn
- Standard Colors: White, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow
- Other options available:
- Other sizes, including 14"x20", 18"x30", 30"x40", etc.
- Non-Standard colors: Orange, Brown, Purple, Black
- Mediumweight mesh fabric
- No cloth patch I.D. tag
- Different placement and shape of ID tag (for example, triangle at bottom corner, rectangle flag on side under the drawcord, etc.)
- Cloth I.D. tag available as flag (sewn on one edge only)
- Price is per dozen.
Industrial and institutional laundries use mesh laundry bags or mesh laundry nets to laundry separate by washing in the bags, which are often color coded. The mesh fabric used for mesh net laundry bags is polyester, and is available in white and a variety of colors. The main users are prisons, jails, detention centers, corrections facilities, correctional facilities, detention centers, the military, retirement homes, gyms and athletic facilities, mines, and oil platforms.