SC999 EVA Slip-On Shoes
These lightweight slip-on EVA shoes feature a closed back for comfort and easy slip-on, slip-off. Use as shower shoes or deck shoes. Ideal for detention facilities, prisons, jails, corrections facilities, and homeless shelters.
- Can be worn inside or outside
- Lightweight and durable for long wear
- Molded from lightweight 100% EVA foam material - deters use as a weapon
- Skid Resistant; Non-Marking; Odor Resistant; and Waterproof
- Sizes are marked in the heel and molded into the sole for easy inventory control and storage
Unisex sizing: Men’s 2-18 / Women’s 4 – Women’s Largest
- Color: Black
- Price is per pair; packed 36 pair per size per case; sold in full cases
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.