Workrite FW20 Flame Resistant Nomex Firefighter Jacket
The classic look of this FR firefighter jacket meets the demands of the job with features to keep you comfortable and safe, no matter what the day throws at you. This jacket is made with Nomex Essential (formerly called Nomex IIIA) fabric and is autoclaved with Workrite's PerfectPress process for a professional appearance.
- Fabric: 7.5 oz. Plain Weave
- Blend: 93% Nomex Aramid/ 5% Kevlar Aramid/ 2% Antistatic Fiber
- Care: Home wash
- Closure: Heavy-duty solid brass #5 YKK zipper
- Pocket: Single welt pocket on left chest. Two hand pockets
- Extra-wide action back for ease of movement
- Sizing: Regular Fit
- UL Certified to NFPA 1975 Standard on Emergency Services Work Apparel
- Colors: Navy Blue, Midnight Navy, Black
About Workrite Fire Services:
Workrite Fire Services is the recognized leader in FR station wear and specialty wildland firefighting apparel. Workrite flame-resistant station wear offers superior quality, safety, durability, performance, and comfort for everyone in your fire station house. Workrite Fire Service is part of Bulwark Protection, one of the world's most trusted FR and PPE brands.