Workrite FSF4 Flame Resistant Western Fire Fighter Shirt - Long Sleeve - Nomex Essential
Workrite's Men's Classic Long Sleeve Western Firefighter Shirt is made with durable, flame-resistant Nomex Essential (formerly called Nomex IIIA) fabric and autoclaved with the proprietary PerfectPress process to give you a professional appearance that lasts. With details like lined, banded collars and reinforced stitching, this shirt is designed to support your needs. Featuring a Western-style yoke back. Badge tabs removable upon request.
- Fabric: Flame-resistant, 4.5 oz. Nomex IIIA
- Blend: 93% Nomex Aramid/ 5% Kevlar Aramid/ 2% Antistatic Fiber
- Care: Home wash
- Finish: Autoclave
- Closure: Faux button-front with hidden snap closure for easy on/off
- Pocket: Spade chest pockets and flaps with hook-and-loop closures for secure storage
- Lined, banded collars support collar brass
- Double-needle stitching reinforces front placket
- Pencil stall on left chest pocket
- Five sewn-in military creases (two in the front/three on the back)
- Badge tab with metal eyelets
- Western-style yoke back
- No epaulets
- Sizing: Regular Fit
- UL Certified to NFPA 1975 Standard on Emergency Services Work Apparel
- Colors: Midnight Navy, Navy Blue, Black
- Sizes: Sizes shown are for Navy. For Black and Midnight Navy, some sizes shown are available only as Special Order only, contact us for price and delivery time.
- New part number - was Workrite 745NX45BK, 745NX45MN, 745NX45NB
About Workrite Fire Services:
Workrite Fire Services is the recognized leader in FR station wear and specialty wildland firefighting apparel. Workrite flame-resistant station wear offers superior quality, safety, durability, performance, and comfort for everyone in your fire station house. Workrite Fire Service is part of Bulwark Protection, one of the world's most trusted FR and PPE brands.