Wolverine W10113 Men's Merlin Waterproof Composite Toe EH 6 inch Work Boots
Wolverine work boots and shoes are engineered for comfort and built to last since 1883. Find genuine full grain leather and Dri-lex wicking linings in Wolverine work boots, which provide safety and comfort in both steel and soft toe. Whatever you demand from your work boot Wolverine delivers with EH, waterproof, and insulated options. Blacks and browns in 8 , 6 , and low heights make sure you have the work boot you need for every job, no matter how tough.
Light as a feather and a great fit doesn t mean less protection. In fact, the Peak AG construction of this waterproof work boot enhances performance with new age materials, creating more comfort and flexibility without sacrificing safety. The heritage-look waterproof leather upper keeps feet dry, and has a with modern, feather-light construction, a protective composite toe, and a resilient, removable cushioned footbed. Cement construction seals out water.
- Waterproof Americana leather upper
- Feet stay dry with a waterproof membrane and sweat-fighting mesh lining
- Non-metallic hardware for lightweight feel
- Resilient cushioning from removable polyurethane footbed
- Ultra-light EVA midsole
- Durable nylon shank strengthens midsole
- Lightweight cement construction seals out water
- Airport security-friendly, ASTM-rated composite-toe protects against on-the-job hazards
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH