Wolverine W03122 Men's Durashocks SR 6 inch Work Boots - Brown
Wolverine work boots and shoes are engineered for comfort and built to last since 1883. Find genuine full grain leather and Dri-lex wicking linings in Wolverine work boots, which provide safety and comfort in both steel and soft toe. Whatever you demand from your work boot Wolverine delivers with EH, waterproof, and insulated options. Blacks and browns in 8 , 6 , and low heights make sure you have the work boot you need for every job, no matter how tough.
- Brown tumbled full-grain leather upper - rugged full-grain pigskin for extra strength and instant comfort.
- Dri-lex Moisture Managing Mesh lining wicks away sweat and keeps skin dry and comfortable - patented and long lasting.
- Removable full-cushion double density footbed adds cushioning and stability.
- Tough, lightweight PU midsole.
- Wolverine Durashocks SR Polyurethane outsole that is oil-resistant, water-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and slip-resistant.
- Fiberglass shank - stabilizes your foot, weighs 75% less than steel and reduces fatigue.
- Permanent direct-attach molded construction seals out water.
- Plain toe (also available in steel toe).
- Men's size range: M - Medium width: 7-12 (including half sizes), 13, 14, 15 (whole sizes only); EW - Extra Wide: 7-12 (including half sizes), 13, 14, (whole sizes only)