United Uniforms CDCR Rip-Stretch Short Sleeve Line Shirt
United Uniform's Class C Line Duty CDCR Lightweight Rip-Stretch Short Sleeve Line Shirt is constructed to be durable while providing incredible range of motion. Designed for use by California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) corrections officers, used by many correctional facilities and a large number of local municipalities in the state of California and beyond.
- Fabric: 65% polyester / 35% cotton, 6.5 oz. Mini RipStretch fabric
- Sport collar with permanent collar stays
- Patch pockets with mitered corners and mitered flaps
- Hidden pen pocket opening on left chest pocket edge
- Full front placket with hidden snaps and nylon zipper
- Action back panel for full mobility
- Cross-stitched epaulets
- Fitted pattern
- UPF 40 protection
- Machine washable
- Sizes: XXS-6XL
- Colors: Tan (UM11256), Forest Green (UM11257)
About United Uniform Manufacturers
Since 1974 United Uniform Manufacturers Inc. by Amwear has been producing the finest Public Safety, Tactical, Correctional and Security Uniforms, engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards. United Uniform Manufacturers' extensive Stock and Made to Order programs are worn by some of the most prestigious public safety agencies and have received high praise internationally for their extensive line of high quality uniforms, duty apparel, outerwear and accessories for fire fighters, law enforcement, public safety, first responders and security professionals, including police officers, sheriff's deputies, security guards, EMS and EMT workers.