TruSpec Gen III ECWCS Level 2 Top - Mil-Spec+ Cold Weather Thermal Undershirt
The Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System, or Gen-III ECWCS is a protective cold weather clothing system created originally by the United States Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center.
- Made of 6.6 oz. Tru-Spec Performance Plus 93% Polyester/7% Spandex fabric
- Zip through collar zips to create turtleneck
- Tagless heat transfer sizing label
- Thumb holes in sleeves for adding multiple layers
- Flat locked construction
- Microban anti-microbial properties in the fabric to aid in odor defense
- Double needle stitched hem
- Sizes: S-3XL Regular
- Colors: Black, Sand, Coyote, Tan 499
TRU-SPEC by Atlanco is now one of the leading suppliers of tactical uniforms, professional duty apparel, personal protective equipment and duty gear to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets, including police, sheriff departments, firefighters, EMS/EMT and other first responders across the U.S.