Topps Safety Apparel TC16 Nomex IIIA Flame Resistant Shop Coat (HRC 1 - 4.6 cal)
Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety. This coat has an NFPA 70E Arc Rating.
- Fabric: 4.5 oz. per square yard DuPont NOMEX aramid flame resistant fabric
- Knee length style
- One left breast pocket with pencil slot
- Two large lower patch pockets
- Four nickel plated brass snaps are concealed to prevent scratching
- Belted back with pleats
- Back center vent
- Side access to pants
- No metal exposed to skin
- Sewn throughout with NOMEX thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel, a Pinnacle Textiles brand, is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of high quality flame resistant and non-FR work apparel and uniforms for public safety and industrial workers, including law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.