Topps Safety Apparel SS60 Flame Resistant T-14 EMS Squad Suit Jumpsuit - Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 5.7 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.
- Flame resistant 6.0 oz./sq. yd. DuPont Nomex IIIA aramid fabric
- Pleated bi-swing back with elasticized waist
- Heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper
- Adjustable hook and loop belt closure
- Two pleated breast pockets with flaps
- Sleeve pockets on both sleeves
- Two pleated cargo pockets on each leg
- Reinforced knees
- Side access to pants
- Two inserted front pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Zippered leg bottoms with adjustable snaps
- Loose badge tab (in pocket)
- No metal exposed to skin
- Sewn throughout with NOMEX thread
- Colors: Black SS60-5639, Navy SS60-5605
DuPont Nomex - Inherently flame resistant anti-static fabric engineered to reduce nuisance static. Self-extinguishing, will not ignite, melt, drip or burn. These characteristics make NOMEX an exceptional all around fabric for applications such as petroleum refining, petro-chemical, fire service, and gas and electric utilities.
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.