Topps Safety Apparel PA70 Flame Resistant Men's Uniform Pants Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 5.7 cal)
Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety. These pants have an NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E Arc Rating.
- Fabric: 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont NOMEX aramid
- Uniform style with permanent creases
- Hook and eye closure with french fly
- Bottoms of side pockets are reinforced using an X bartack
- NOMEX ripstop pocketing
- Outseams are reinforced by topstitching entire length
- Self-locking brass zipper with NOMEX zipper tape
- Seven belt loops will take 2" belts
- Two welted hip pockets
- Please note: Hemmed pants are non-returnable per manufacturer.
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel, a Pinnacle Textiles brand, is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of high quality flame resistant and non-FR work apparel and uniforms for public safety and industrial workers, including law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.