Topps Safety Apparel CO11 Indura FR Cotton Flame Resistant Coveralls (HRC 2 - 10.8 cal)
These durable FR Coveralls are flame resistant coveralls specifically designed to protect workers in the Industrial, Petro-Chemical, Energy, and Gas and Electric Utility industries. These garments are made from fabrics that have been tested to determine the NFPA 70E arc ratings (ATPV).
- Fabric: 9.0 oz. per square yard INDURA
- 100% Flame Resistant Cotton Sateen
- Heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper
- Pleated, bi-swing back
- Non-elastic waist
- Two patch breast pockets with flap and pencil slot on left pocket
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- 2-in-1 utility/tool pocket on right leg
- Side access to pants with snap closure
- 2-ply cuff with snap closure
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel, a Pinnacle Textiles brand, is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of high quality flame resistant and non-FR work apparel and uniforms for public safety and industrial workers, including law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.