Topps Safety Apparel BO05 Nomex IIIA Unlined Flame Resistant Bib Front Overalls (HRC 1 - 5.7 cal)
Topps Bib Overalls are high quality flame resistant overalls needed for heavy duty jobs. These overalls have an NFPA 70E Arc Rating.
- Fabric: 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont Nomex IIIA aramid batting quilted to a 3.3 oz. Nomex facecloth)
- Bib style front and back with adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps close with heavy-duty buckle
- Three pockets on the front bib
- Two large rear patch pockets
- 2-in-1 utility pocket on right leg
- Waist closes with two buttons on each side
- Nomex ripstop pocketing
- Snap closure in fly
- Lined bib overalls have leg zippers with snap closures
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
- Tall does not come in Small
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel, a Pinnacle Textiles brand, is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of high quality flame resistant and non-FR work apparel and uniforms for public safety and industrial workers, including law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.