Tingley MB816B 16" Sigmaguard Metatarsal Boots
Tingley Full Safety Sigma Metatarsal Boots are the industry's most advanced rubber metatarsal boot. The 16 inch rubber metatarsal boot is flexible and comfortable in the toughest of work environments. Rubber metatarsal boots are often worn on uneven terrain which can lead to ankle injuries. Tingley has designed an internal support system in the critical areas of the heel and ankle to help mitigate the occurrence of injuries.
- 16" height
- Safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75 Mt75 PR EH for steel toe impact and compression, metatarsal impact, puncture resistance, and electrical hazard protection.*
- Abrasion resistant rubber in key exposure areas for improved performance and durability.
- Retro reflective band provides 360 visibility.
- Made of ozone resistant rubber to reduce premature cracking.
- Floating metatarsal guard provides flexible protection even when bending, kneeling, and crawling.
- Internal ankle support system to help reduce injury.
- Contour polyurethane insole absorbs moisture and shock.
- Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance.
- Includes removable contour PU insoles.
- Snugleg last design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
- Sizes: 6-15 whole sizes
- Dual marked sizing (for example: "Men's 6, Women's 8")
- Color: Black
Ideal Applications: Mining, Manufacturing, Quarrying, Gravel Pits, Hydroblasting, and Construction.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases, and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
* Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2413.
Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
About Tingley Rubber:
Tingley Rubber Corp. offers a complete line of high-performance protective footwear and clothing for a broad variety of industrial occupations and industries, including manufacturing, food processing, construction, petrochemical, mining, and electric gas utilities.