Tingley Eclipse Quad-Hazard Rain Coat (Hi Vis Type R Class 3, Liquidproof, Arc Flash and Flash Fire Resistant) (HRC 2 - 8.7 cal)
Tingley Eclipse raincoats offer Revolutionary Quad-Hazard protection: high visibility, liqui-proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid technology helps block out heat energy while the flame-resistant PVC coating on Nomex provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight coat.
- 48" length coat
- Flame-resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for convenience
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal performance and NFPA 70E
- Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm²
- Fluorescent yellow-green or orange-red background for excellent daytime visibility
- 2" silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Designed for complete freedom of movement while working overhead
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
- Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for flame resistance and high visibility
- Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Hook & loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit
- Sizes: S-5XL
- Colors: Fluorescent Yellow-Green (C44122), Fluorescent Orange (C44129)
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline Construction work, and T&D Petrochemical applications.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
About Tingley Rubber:
Tingley Rubber Corp. offers a complete line of high-performance protective footwear and clothing for a broad variety of industrial occupations and industries, including manufacturing, food processing, construction, petrochemical, mining, and electric gas utilities.