Tingley Eclipse Quad-Hazard Rain Bib Overalls (Hi Vis Type R Class 3, Liquidproof, Arc Flash and Flash Fire Resistant) (HRC 2 - 8.7 cal)
Tingley Eclipse jackets offer Revolutionary Quad-Hazard protection: high visibility, liqui-proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid technology helps block out heat energy while the flame-resistant PVC coating on Nomex provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight jacket.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E
- Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm²
- Conforms to ASTM 2733 for Flash Fire Performance
- Average predicted total burn area < 9.5%
- Fluorescent yellow-green or orange-red background material for excellent daytime visibility
- 2" silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Designed for complete freedom of movement while working overhead
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
- Flame-resistant corduroy collar with a convenient roll-a-way hood
- Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Hook and loop take-up straps on wrists for an adjustable fit
- Adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection
- Zipper storm fly front hides snap closures to seal out heat, wind, rain and contaminants
- Sizes: S-5XL
- Colors: Fluorescent Yellow-Green (O44122), Fluorescent Orange (O44129)
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline Construction work, and T&D Petrochemical applications.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
About Tingley Rubber:
Tingley Rubber Corp. offers a complete line of high-performance protective footwear and clothing for a broad variety of industrial occupations and industries, including manufacturing, food processing, construction, petrochemical, mining, and electric gas utilities.