Tingley Eclipse Quad-Hazard Arc Flash and Flash Fire Resistant Jacket (HRC 2 - 8.7 cal)
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard protection. Offers high visibility, liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight jacket.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility.
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E - HRC 2.
- Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm .
- Conforms to ASTM 2733 for Flash Fire Performance.
- Average predicted total burn area < 9.5%.
- Colors: Your choice of fluorescent yellow-green or fluorescent orange background material for excellent daytime visibility.
- 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360 nighttime conspicuity.
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead.
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid-proof protection.
- Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for comfort and convenience.
- Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants.
- Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook loop take-up strap for safe fit.
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
- D-ring access for fall protection harness.
- Hook and loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit.
- Adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection.
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction work, and TD Petrochemical applications.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
About Tingley Rubber:
Tingley Rubber Corp. offers a complete line of high-performance protective footwear and clothing for a broad variety of industrial occupations and industries, including manufacturing, food processing, construction, petrochemical, mining, and electric gas utilities.