Tingley 77258 Steplite X Safety Toe Boots - Powered by Bekina - White
Made from high quality, chemical-resistant polyurethane (PU) for exceptional durability and comfort. Tingley Steplite X® boots are up to 30% lighter than most PVC and rubber knee boots, yet last up to three times longer. A full-length sock liner, flexible upper and removable contour PU insole deliver exceptional comfort. The cleated, multi-purpose outsole provides excellent slip resistance on dry, wet-clean, and wet-contaminated surfaces. Powered by Bekina® Boots.
- 15” high knee boot with 12” cutline for customizable boot height
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C for safety toe footwear
- Seamless polyurethane construction is 100% liquidproof
- Up to 30% lighter than most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots
- Exceptional resistance to fats and oils
- Abrasion resistant for long life
- Self-insulating keeps feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat
- Fully lined interior and a removable, contour insole for superior comfort
- Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort
- Self-cleaning, slip resistant, cleated outsole for superior grip on a variety of floor surfaces and conditions
- Safety Toe - meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear that is impact and compression-resistant.
- Men's Whole Sizes: 4-14
- Color: White upper / Blue sole
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Dairy, Meats (Beef, Chicken, Pork), Farm/Ag and Petrochemical (Exploration and Drilling)
Chemical Resistance: Exceptional resistance to fats and oils, fuels, bleach, industrial salts, manure, mild acids and alkalis
About Tingley Rubber:
Tingley Rubber Corp. offers a complete line of high-performance protective footwear and clothing for a broad variety of industrial occupations and industries, including manufacturing, food processing, construction, petrochemical, mining, and electric gas utilities.