Tingley 77253 Steplite X Safety Toe Boots - Powered by Bekina - Yellow
Made from high quality, chemical-resistant polyurethane (PU) for exceptional durability and comfort. Tingley Steplite X® boots are up to 30% lighter than most PVC and rubber knee boots, yet last up to three times longer. A full-length sock liner, flexible upper and removable contour PU insole deliver exceptional comfort. The cleated, multi-purpose outsole provides excellent slip resistance on dry, wet-clean, and wet-contaminated surfaces. Powered by Bekina® Boots.
- 15” high knee boot with 12” cutline for customizable boot height
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* for safety toe footwear
- Seamless polyurethane construction is 100% liquidproof
- Up to 30% lighter than most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots
- Exceptional resistance to fats and oils
- Abrasion resistant for long life
- Self-insulating keeps feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat
- Fully lined interior and a removable, contour insole for superior comfort
- Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort
- Self-cleaning, slip resistant, cleated outsole for superior grip on a variety of floor surfaces and conditions
- Safety Toe - meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear that is impact and compression-resistant.
- Electrical Hazard - meets ASTM F2413 EH is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements in Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear that gives electrical hazard protection.
- Men's Whole Sizes: 4-14
- Color: Yellow upper / Navy or Black sole
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Dairy, Meats (Beef, Chicken, Pork), Farm/Ag and Petrochemical (Exploration and Drilling)
Chemical Resistance: Exceptional resistance to fats and oils, fuels, bleach, industrial salts, manure, mild acids and alkalis
Warnings: *Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required. Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
About Tingley Rubber:
Tingley Rubber Corp. offers a complete line of high-performance protective footwear and clothing for a broad variety of industrial occupations and industries, including manufacturing, food processing, construction, petrochemical, mining, and electric gas utilities.