Timberland PRO TB0A11RO214 Men's Rigmaster 6" Steel Toe Work Boots - Brown
- 6" height
- Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard leather uppers for durability
- Waterproof membrane
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Anti-fatigue conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Single-density polyurethane outsole is oil-, heat-, and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 925 grams/2.04 pounds
- TIMBERLAND PRO RUBBER: Timberland PRO Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- WATERPROOF LEATHER: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- EVER-GUARD LEATHER: Specially-treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
- STEEL SAFETY TOE: Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt.
- Sizes: 5-12, 13, 14, 15 (including half sizes to 11.5)
- Color: Brown
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.