Timberland PRO TB092641214 Men's Boondock Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boots - Brown
Timberland PRO Boondock men's waterproof work boots feature safety toes, anti-fatigue technology and 400 grams of Thermolite insulation. The outsoles are resistant to oils, slips and abrasions, and designed to maximize traction in the cold weather.
- 6" height
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces; tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface
- Single boot weight for size 9: 950 grams/2.09 pounds
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- WATERPROOF LEATHER: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- INSULATED: Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
- COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors,parts, or apparatus.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE: These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.
- Sizes: 7-12, 13, 14, 15 (including half sizes to 11.5) in Medium and Wide widths
- Color: Brown
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.