Timberland PRO 92615 Men's 6" Boondock Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boots - Brown
Timberland PRO Boondock men's work boots are reinforced with Ever-Guard leather and molded rubber toe protectors for abrasion-resistant performance. These waterproof boots also feature lightweight cushioning and rugged lug outsoles to conquer any job site.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1005 grams/2.22 pounds
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- WATERPROOF LEATHER: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- EVER-GUARD LEATHER: Specially-treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
- COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe this pair of Timberland PRO footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt.
- Available colors: Brown Oiled/Distressed
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.