Timberland PRO 33034 Men's Pit Boss 6" Steel Toe Work Boots - Brown
Timberland PRO Pit Boss is everything steel toe boots should be: Safe, tough and comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction.
- 6" height
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers for comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt construction for extra durability
- Steel safety toes for comfort
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles for durable comfort
- Cambrelle fabric linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsoles are abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds
- TIMBERLAND PRO RUBBER: Timberland PRO Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
- STEEL SAFETY TOE: Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- TIMBERLAND PRO 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION: The Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Sizes: 7-15 including half sizes up to 12, M and W widths
- Color: Brown Nubuck
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.