Thorogood 834-6219 Men's 8" Deuce Waterproof Side-Zip Duty Boots - Black
The Thorogood 834-6219 Deuce duty boot with side zipper is ideal for public safety personnel. The Thorogood Deuce is tested to ASTM F2913 standards for slip resistance, made of breatheable waterproof material confirmed blood-borne pathogen resistant to ASTM F1671, and is completely non-metallic.
- 8" Height
- Soft Toe (Non-Safety) Side Zip Work Boots
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather/Black Action Leather/400 Gram Air Mesh
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Two Zone Wicking Mesh/Thoro>dri WATERPROOF System, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed with Air Flow Vents
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Z-Trac ASR rubber with integrated EVA impact pads
- Color: Black
- Slip Resisting: This footwear meets or exceeds the ASTM F2913 SATRA Test Method TM144 Standard for slip resistance.
- Waterproof: This footwear is made with a breatheable, waterproof lining/barrier capable of resisting bloodborne pathogens.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Penetration Compliant: This lining is blood-borne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour when tested according to ASTM F1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials used in Protective Clothing.
- 100% Non-Metallic Construction enhances Electrical Hazard Resistance and security-friendly usage
- Heavy Duty YKK Side Zipper provides easy removal and securing of boots.
About Thorogood Boots and Shoes:
Thorogood shoes and boots have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood is a leader in uniform footwear, including military, police, and postal shoes and boots; firefighter station boots and turnout boots; and outdoor boots for work, hiking, and hunting. Weinbrenner still makes many Thorogood boots and shoes in the USA, with over 125 style Union Made in America.