Thorogood 834-6218 Men's 6" Waterproof Soft Toe Side Zip Deuce Boots - Black
The Thorogood 834-6218 Deuce boot is ideal for public safety personnel, as it is tested to ASTM F2913 standards for slip resistance, made of breatheable waterproof material confirmed blood-borne pathogen resistant to ASTM F1671. Heavy-duty YKK side zips allow a secure fit while making them easy to remove. A 100% non-metallic design is security-screening friendly and enhances electrical hazard resistance.
- 6" Height
- Soft Toe (Non-Safety) Side Zip Work Boots
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather/Black Action Leather/400 Gram Air Mesh
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Two Zone Wicking Mesh/Thoro>dri WATERPROOF System, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed with Air Flow Vents
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Color: Black
- Outsole: Z-Trac ASR rubber with integrated EVA impact pads
- Slip Resisting: This footwear meets or exceeds the ASTM F2913 SATRA Test Method TM144 Standard for slip resistance.
- Waterproof: This footwear is made with a breatheable, waterproof lining/barrier capable of resisting bloodborne pathogens.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Penetration Compliant: This lining is blood-borne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour when tested according to ASTM F1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials used in Protective Clothing.
- 100% Non-Metallic Construction enhances security-friendly usage
- Heavy Duty YKK Side Zipper provides easy removal and securing of boots.
About Thorogood Boots and Shoes:
Thorogood shoes and boots have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood is a leader in uniform footwear, including military, police, and postal shoes and boots; firefighter station boots and turnout boots; and outdoor boots for work, hiking, and hunting. Weinbrenner still makes many Thorogood boots and shoes in the USA, with over 125 style Union Made in America.