Thorogood 807-6003 Men's HellFire Felt Insulated Rubber Bunker Boots
Enjoy superior protection and grip while fighting fires in these Thoroood flame-resisting and heat-resisting rubber light insulated structural bunker boots with lug sole. The stainless steel, puncture-resisting bottom plate provides a barrier between your feet and whatever you have to walk over to contain the fire. Experience added safety in the form of an oversized steel toe. And we haven't forgotten about your comfort, either. The 3.5mm polyester needled felt liner with heel reinforcement cradles your foot while your body fights the flames. Work on ladders without discomfort thanks to cushioned shin guards. Vulcanized construction guarantees a durable, shock-absorbing fit that won't melt or degrade in extreme heat or cold. Removable superknit-covered polyurethane insole absorbs shocks so you can stand against the flames in these NFPA boots for as long as it takes to contain the blaze.
- 14" Height Pull-on Structural Firefighting Boots
- Flame-/heat-resisting rubber boot
- Removable Superknit covered, polyurethane footbed
- Steel Triple-rib Ladder shank
- Stainless steel puncture-resisting bottom plate
- Hellfire traction lug sole
- Abrasion-resisting rubber T-toe
- Vulcanized construction
- Certified NFPA 1971 structural & 1992 splash over hazmat certified
- Available sizes from 5-16 in whole and half sizes and in 3 widths (Medium, Wide, X-Wide) to ensure proper fit and comfort
About Lion Fire Boots by Thorogood:
Thorogood shoes and boots for fire and public safety, duty uniform, work and outdoor use have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood Structural Firefighter, EMS/EMT and Wildland Firefighting boots are co-branded with LION First Responder, PPE Inc.