LION by Thorogood 807-6000 Men's HellFire Kevlar Insulated 14" Pull-On Rubber Structural Boot - Black
Enjoy superior protection and comfort while fighting fires in these Thorogood rubber insulated structural bunker boots with a flame-resisting and heat-resisting lug outsole. A stainless steel puncture-resisting bottom plate provides a barrier between your feet and whatever you have to walk over to contain the fire. Experience added safety and comfort in the form of an oversized steel toe and a DuPont Kevlar yellow knit one piece liner five times stronger than steel. Work on ladders or crawl over debris without discomfort thanks to the cushioned shin guards. Vulcanized construction guarantees a durable, shock-absorbing fit that won t melt or degrade in extreme heat or cold. Removable superknit-covered polyurethane insole absorbs shocks so you can stand against the flames in these NFPA boots for as long as it takes to get the job done.
- 14" Height Pull-on Structural Firefighting Boots
- Flame-/heat-resisting rubber boots
- Removable Superknit covered, polyurethane footbed
- Steel triple-rib ladder shank
- Stainless steel puncture-resisting bottom plate
- Hellfire traction lug sole
- Abrasion-resisting rubber T-toe
- Vulcanized construction
- Certified to NFPA 1971 & 1992
- Available sizes from 5-16 in whole and half sizes and in 3 widths (Medium, Wide, X-Wide) to ensure proper fit and comfort
- Color: Black
About Lion Fire Boots by Thorogood:
Thorogood shoes and boots for fire and public safety, duty uniform, work and outdoor use have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood Structural Firefighter, EMS/EMT and Wildland Firefighting boots are co-branded with LION First Responder, PPE Inc.