Thorogood 804-6389 Men's Knockdown Elite Leather Structural Bunker Boots
No matter how many times the alarm sounds during your shift, these Thorogood black flame-resisting leather upper KnockDown boots go on with ease. Once your foot slides in, the ankle lock system holds you firmly in place until you use the handy heel kick plate to take them off. Our exclusive Vibram Fire & Ice All-Terrain Sole provides exceptional traction on any surface; including pitched roofs and steep embankments. It stands up to the heat and will help keep a steady foot when fighting winter fires and the water turns to ice. The PTFE Moisture Barrier also repels dangerous fluids. Take a hit to the heel thanks to the Poron XRD padding - the same impact protection used in motocross racing. Composite Safety Toe, Lenzi L-Protection insole, and steel triple-rib ladder shank protect your foot from impact and the strain of working on ladders. And because you might be on your feet for hours, the dual-density removable insole molds to the shape of your foot to keep you comfortable until you re back at the station.
- 14" Knockdown Elite Leather Composite Safety Toe Boots
- Waterproof, flame-resisting leather upper with abrasion-resisting rubber toe and heel protection
- Removable dual-density polyurethane insole
- Lenzi L-Protection flexible, non-metallic, puncture-resisting insole
- Steel triple-rib ladder shank
- Exclusive Vibram ATS sole with Fire & Ice technology
- Cement construction
- Dual certified - meets NFPA 1971 structural & NFPA 1992 splash over hazmat-certified
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and CSA Z195-14 Edition-7
- Available sizes from 5-16 in whole and half sizes and in 3 widths (Medium, Wide, X-Wide) to ensure proper fit and comfort
About Lion Fire Boots by Thorogood:
Thorogood shoes and boots for fire and public safety, duty uniform, work and outdoor use have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood Structural Firefighter, EMS/EMT and Wildland Firefighting boots are co-branded with LION First Responder, PPE Inc.