Thorogood 804-6191 Men's 8" Deuce Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Side-Zip Duty Boots - Black
The Thorogood 804-6191 Deuce is ideal for public safety personnel, with a ANSI Class 75 steel safety toe and a vulcanized rubber sole engineered to ASTM F2413 electrical hazard resistant requirements. In addition, the Deuce is tested to ASTM F2913 standards for slip resistance, made of breatheable waterproof material confirmed blood-borne pathogen resistant to ASTM F1671, and has a puncture-resistant sole and heel qualified under ASTM F2413 to fully protect the wearer. Heavy-duty YKK side zips allow a secure fit while making them easy to remove. A 100% non-metallic design is security-screening friendly and enhances electrical hazard resistance. A higher upper provides additional protection.
- 8" Height
- Composite Toe Side Zip Work Boots
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather/Black Action Leather/400 Gram Air Mesh
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Two Zone Wicking Mesh/Thoro>dri WATERPROOF System, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed with Air Flow Vents
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Z-Trac ASR rubber with integrated EVA impact pads
- Color: Black
- Class 75 Safety Toe: This product meets ASTM F2413 M I/75/C/75 ratings. Class I/75 footwear retains a .500 inch for men's and .468 inch for women's or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 foot-pounds. Class C/75 footwear retains a .500 inch clearance after compression of 2500 lbs or greater.
- EH Electrical Hazard Resistant Footwear: This product is tested for and meets qualifications for CAN/CSA-Z195 Electric Shock Resistance and ASTM F2413. It has been constructed or manufactured with electric shock-resisting soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions.
- Slip Resisting: This footwear meets or exceeds the ASTM F2913 SATRA Test Method TM144 Standard for slip resistance.
- Waterproof: This footwear is made with a breatheable, waterproof lining/barrier capable of resisting bloodborne pathogens.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Penetration Compliant: This lining is blood-borne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour when tested according to ASTM F1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials used in Protective Clothing.
- Puncture Resisting: This footwear is puncture-resisting through the sole and heel area at a force load of less than 270 foot-pounds according to ASTM F2413, Standard Test Method for Foot Protection. Unique textile insole material is flexible and puncture-resisting.
- 100% Non-Metallic Construction enhances Electrical Hazard Resistance and security-friendly usage
- Heavy Duty YKK Side Zipper provides easy removal and securing of boots.
About Thorogood Boots and Shoes:
Thorogood shoes and boots have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood is a leader in uniform footwear, including military, police, and postal shoes and boots; firefighter station boots and turnout boots; and outdoor boots for work, hiking, and hunting. Weinbrenner still makes many Thorogood boots and shoes in the USA, with over 125 style Union Made in America.