LION by Thorogood 504-6379 Women's Station 1 Lace-up/Zip EMS/Wildland Firefighter Boots - Black
The Thorogood 504-6379 is designed for wildland firefighters and EMS rescue personnel to meet the requirements of NFPA 1999 and NFPA 1977, with a ANSI Class 75 steel safety toe and a vulcanized rubber sole engineered to ASTM F2413 electrical hazard resistant requirements. In addition, the Hellfire is tested to ASTM F2913 standards for slip resistance, made of breatheable waterproof material confirmed blood-borne pathogen resistant to ASTM F1671, and has a puncture-resistant sole and heel qualified under ASTM F2413 to fully protect the wearer.
- 8" EMS/Wildland Firefighting Composite Safety Toe Boots
- Upper: Black Prime WATERPROOF, FLAME, and Cut-Resisting Leather, 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cambrelle / Thoro>Tech PTFE WATERPROOF Barrier, Blood-Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Dual Density Polyurethane Removable Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Vibram FIRE and ICE Slip Resisting Sole
- Color: Black
- Class 75 Safety Toe: This product meets ASTM F2413 M I/75/C/75 ratings. Class I/75 footwear retains a .500 inch for men's and .468 inch for women's or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 foot-pounds. Class C/75 footwear retains a .500 inch clearance after compression of 2500 lbs or greater.
- EH Electrical Hazard Resistant Footwear: This product is tested for and meets qualifications for CAN/CSA-Z195 Electric Shock Resistance and ASTM F2413. It has been constructed or manufactured with electric shock-resisting soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions.
- Slip Resisting: This footwear meets or exceeds the ASTM F2913 SATRA Test Method TM144 Standard for slip resistance.
- Waterproof: This footwear is made with a breatheable, waterproof lining/barrier capable of resisting bloodborne pathogens.
- Wildland Fire-Fighting: This footwear meets the requirements of NFPA 1977 Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, Current Edition.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Penetration Compliant: This lining is blood-borne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour when tested according to ASTM F1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials used in Protective Clothing.
- Puncture Resisting: This footwear is puncture-resisting through the sole and heel area at a force load of less than 270 foot-pounds according to ASTM F2413, Standard Test Method for Foot Protection. Unique textile insole material is flexible and puncture-resisting.
- Flexible Non-metallic Puncture-Resisting Textile Insole Material for added protection
- Two Row Padded Leather Top for additional comfort
- Shaft Vapor Exhaust Vents to reduce heat stress
About Lion Fire Boots by Thorogood:
Thorogood shoes and boots for fire and public safety, duty uniform, work and outdoor use have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood Structural Firefighter, EMS/EMT and Wildland Firefighting boots are co-branded with LION First Responder, PPE Inc.