Tactical Research TR960ZWP Khyber Waterproof Hot Weather Lightweight Side-Zip Tactical Boots - Black
This tactical lightweight boot was designed to deliver lightweight comfort, ease and ultimate protection to those who wear it. Through our combination of a curved side zipper, waterproof blood borne pathogen proof membrane and shock-absorbent sole system, the TR960Z WP will keep your feet comfortable and dry all day long.
- 100% cattlehide leather nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent midsole and exclusive VIBRAM IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction in rugged terrain
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Side zipper entry with molded security overlay
- Waterproof blood borne pathogen proof membrane
- Low profile sole reduces weight improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8 height
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.